Please call for price
The Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix provides the best protection and the safest way of transporting your child, enabling rearward facing travel from birth up to approx 4 years old, giving you significantly enhanced protection for your child's head and neck.
The 2wayFix is part of the 2way carseat famil: a 2wayFix base fits both Pebble and 2Way Pearl car seats. The 2WayFix is very easy to use, since it works with the Isofix click-and-go installation system, which also provides visual and audio confirmation when you have correctly insatlled.
IsoFix base that can be used with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble or Cabriofix to 13kg and then the 2wayPearl i-Size car seat from 67cm - 105cm (approx. 6 months - 4 years)
all sold separately
- Sound and lights indicators confirm correct installation
- Uses IsoFix attachment point for top rate safety
- Rebound bar for added stability in rear impacts
- Batteries included and replaceable (2 penlights)
- Low battery warning signal flashes when energy drops below 30%. The 2wayFix still functions on an empty battery, but replacement is highly recommended in order to retain the lights and sound safety check.
- Adjustable support leg installation indicator confirms valid length position of support leg
- Installation indicators glow to remind parents of switching off frontal passenger airbag when travelling rearward facing, and not placing baby forward facing before turning 15 months
- Improved length of support leg to fit more cars
We Also Recommend