Baby Dunlopillo Safer Sleep Natural Latex Mattress.
Dunlopillo have launched a premium natural latex mattress in both cot and cot-bed sizes. The natural latex core is made from the pure latex sap from rubber trees grown on a sustainable plantation, this has the advantage of an environmentally friendly supply that also help purify the air from the natural process of soaking up the CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Natural Latex - pure latex derived from rubber trees in sustainable and managed plantations
- Environmentally friendly - rubber trees purify over 90 million tons of carbon dioxide a year
- Durable - long lasting performance from the natural resilience of latex that holds its shape in use
- Anti-Allergy - Natural latex is anti -allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, perfect for allergy sufferers
- Clean and Fresh - Actipro technology provides natural protection against allergens, dust mites and odours
- Breathable - an open cell structure ventilates the mattress with natural movement helping to regulate temperature.
- Pressure relieving - natural elasticity provides instant pressure relief and aiding blood circulation
- Progressive comfort - adapts to baby's profile and movement
- Flexible top cover - soft breathable fabric outer cover
- Removable and washable - outer cover can be removed to wash at 60 deg to kill germs and bacteria
- Chemical free sleep surface
- 5 year guarantee
- Available in Cot - 60 x 120 cm or Cot Bed 140 x 70cm sizes
We Also Recommend