Caboo+Cotton Blend Graphite
Think 100% Caboo but without the organic credentials, instead we have selected a blended poly cotton interlock to produce a carrier that provides all of the trusted Caboo experience that leaves parents with a few more pounds in their pocket, which definitely makes close common sense!
Our original and most celebrated carrier thoughtfully updated...a little more structure but with all the same softness...we think it is just Close common sense! The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders and our new larger re-enforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull through the rings to tighten, no tying necessary. Multiple hands free positions, including discreeet support when breastfeeding and a new hip position for older babies. Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The new padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and now has a handy zip pocket for you too.
Can be used from birth, 5lbs and upwards.
* Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
* Fully adjustable (one size fits all), tightens through rings to fit you and baby exactly
* Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support and an easy to use hip position for older babies
* Great head and neck support in formative weeks/months
* Recommended 'frog legged' or M carry position for developing hips and spine
* Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
* Shaped and re-enforced back panel for added wearer support
* Handy front zip pocket for small flat items
* New padded neck cuff provides a little more support for baby
* Complies with TR16512 and the T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying
60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
Why carry when you can Caboo? Caboo (urban definition: to be close to someone) is the UK's premier soft baby carrier; to Caboo is as simple with your newborn as it is with your nipper, whenever, wherever and however you use it. Great indoors, it will allow you to get on with your day hands free whilst maintaining that all important reassurance for you both, or take Caboo outside for some fresh air and share some scenery. With its beautiful new curves and additional support you can Caboo to your heart's content in both comfort and style!
Why Caboo +cotton blend? Think 100% Caboo but without the organic credentials, instead we have selected a blended poly cotton interlock to produce a carrier that provides all of the trusted Caboo experience that leaves parents with a few more pounds in their pocket, which definitely makes close common sense!
Poly cotton blends are strong, durable and tear resistant, thanks to the fact that polyester fibres are far more elastic than cotton alone. Also, polyester doesn't shrink and change shape the way that cotton does, the easy nature of polyester overides some wash and wear issues associated with pure cotton, making poly cotton blends far easier to care for.
We Also Recommend