Ergobaby Original Carrier
Award-winning. Comfortable. Functional.
The first-in-line design that made our name, now in it’s third-generation, the ERGOBABY Original Carrier has evolved to make it more comfortable than ever. Made of durable cotton canvas with high-density padding and straps that adjust for the perfect mutual fit. It is available in a variety of popular colours and as with all ERGOBABY carriers, it keeps baby safe, close, and comfortable while providing you freedom of movement.
- Carrier body: 100% cotton canvas
- Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin
- Carrier weight: 1.52 lbs / 690 grams
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding from 24” to 45”
- Waist strap: Padded with 1.4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26” to 49”
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Small zippered stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Large zippered storage pocket holds your wallet, keys, and mobile phone
- Ergonomic structure for ideal physical support for babies and parents
- Comfortable design for parent and baby balances baby's weight to parent's hips and shoulders
- Supports correct sitting position for baby's hip, pelvis, and spine growth
- Use in front, back, and hip positions
- Carries babies from infancy (with Heart2Heart™ Infant Insert up to 4-5 months) to45lbs/20kgs (safety certification: ASTM and JPMA).
- CPSIA compliant
- One-inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter-inch high density EVA foam in waist belt
- Custom high-test buckles
- Premium quality webbing, coordinates with Carrier
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior interfacing reinforcements at critical intersections
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
We Also Recommend