Fred Screw Fit Clear View Stairgate
SCREW FIT CLEAR-VIEW STAIRGATE
Safety gates have become beautiful! Combining contemporary modern style with uncompromising levels of safety, Fred has created a range of baby stair gates that are unparalleled in their elegance and effectiveness. The Screw Fit Clear-View Stairgate is made from the highest possible quality materials throughout, the crystal-clear professional grade Acryllic is a barrier of brilliance.
Details such as the extra sure 2-way magnetic locking system, the at-a-glance visual locking indicators, and the FastMount™ installation system (that make it the quickest and easiest gate of its type to fit correctly), all add up to give you the peace of mind that you need.
This is a no-trip stair gate - ideal for use at the top of staircases, the advantage of fitting to your wall with screws!
In brief, we can give you 4 great reasons for installing this Fred screw-fit safety gate.
- 77cm of height that a young child won’t climb over
- Manual 2-way child-proof magnetic locking system
- Visual colour alert for when the gate is left unlocked
- Top quality, strong materials to withstand heavy impacts
- Bite-proof materials and lick-safe ﬁnishes throughout
- Use just one hand for opening and closing
- Built-in lift to make opening even easier
- Gate can swing in either direction
- Optional 1-way swing setting to prevent opening over the stairs
- Gate quickly removed (and replaced) when not required
SIMPLE TO FIT
- Uniquely simple Fast-Mount™ wall installation
- 180° mount allows a perfect ﬁt, even where walls are at an angle
- Designed to ﬁt walls with or without a skirting board
- Unique system to mount over quarter round mouldings, pipes or wires.
- Screws, ﬁttings and even a mini spirit level all included
- Simple width adjustment - can be ﬁtted on the outside of an opening or straight across the gap
- Clear Acrylic blends effortlessly into your home
- A sheer barrier without steps or snags
- Elegant, unobtrusive ﬁttings with ﬁnger-safe hinges
- No-trip bar to get in your way
- Meeting and exceeding safety standards
We Also Recommend