Icandy All Terrain
Please call for price
Designed with adventurous parents in mind, the iCandy All Terrian pushchair is perfect for parents on the go! The new iCandy Peach pram has been carefully considered, with everything parents love about the existing stroller infused with even more style, functionality and creative ingenuity.
The first single to double iCandy All-Terrain pushchair offers amazing functionality, futureproofing the life cycle of the pushchair. The frame of the pram can accommodate two carrycots or two seat units on the one frame. It can be used as a pushchair for twins, or a stroller for a toddler and a newborn. In order to upgrade the Peach All Terrain to a double pushchair, parents must purchase the converter kit and additional seat unit fabrics (sold separately).
The Peach All Terrain buggy offers parents a multi-wheel option, this means that the pushchair can be quickly converted between either three or four wheels thanks to the quick wheel assemblies. Parents who prefer three wheels will be able to use the pushchair as a three-wheeler, whilst changing to four wheels couldn’t be any easier. Simply unlock the front swivel wheel and replace it with the two-wheeled option, this can be done in a matter of seconds. Both wheel configurations arrive in the same box, meaning parents have full flexibility on how they want to use their pushchair from the very beginning.
This iconic iCandy is a multi-terrain pushchair offering versatility and style, offering a travel solution from birth right up to 25kg.
- Newborn carrycot - With class-leading quality, the iCandy Peach provides a lie-flat carrycot suitable from birth to roughly 6 months. Suitable for overnight sleeping, making those visits to friends and family simple. Also, the carrycot and seat unit share the same frame, meaning parents no longer have to store a cumbersome carrycot after use, thus saving valuable storage space and extra expense.
- Pushchair seat unit - A forward-facing or rearward pushchair when they get a little older, taking them to up to 25kg and a perfect way for them to explore the world. Reflective detailing on the back seat unit pocket takes inspiration from outdoor leisure trends, whilst being practical in keeping valuables close to hand. The extendable canopy features a sporty drawcord which controls how much of the Aeromesh ventilation panel is exposed to the elements.
- Hood - The multi-function, extendable SPF50 canopy ensures maximum protection and optimum temperature regulation
- With one-handed operation, the seat can be switched easily between parent and world facing modes
- The 4-position recline system always ensures maximum comfort
- The stitch detailing is emphasised to demonstrate comfort and style, whilst the colour is complemented by webbing with a two-tone colour, creating a style very much on trend
- The chassis is foldable with one hand and is free standing when stored
- In world facing mode they also offer the functionality of a useful highchair when out and about
- Leatherette swivel bumper bar offers easy access to baby, making popping them in and out a breeze
- The shopping basket can hold up to 10kg
Please note: For safety purposes double mode is only compatible when the All-Terrain is being used with four wheels to ensure safe weight distribution across the chassis.
5 point harness
Locakable swivel wheels
Manufacturing warranty 3years
Max user weight 25kg
Reclining positions 4
Suitable from birth
We Also Recommend