The Safety 1st Portable Bed Rail is suitable for children from 18 months to 22 kg and makes sleeping in their own bed a safe experience. It helps to prevent toddlers accidentally falling out of the bed. The rails fold down for your child to easily access the bed. This bed rail can be used in conjunction with standard and slatted beds. The beds need to have a minimum length of 156 cm with a mattress depth between 10 cm and 26 cm.
The Safety 1st Portable Bed Rail has an ultra-compact fold and is easy to carry making it perfect for travel and for storage. This Safety 1st product poses no risk for children--while the frame is metal, the interior consists of netting and contours in fabric.
- Suitable from 18 months to 22 kg
- Helps prevents toddlers from accidentally falling out of the bed
- Folds down compactly for storage and transport
- Fully assembled bedrail makes it very easy for parents to use
- Bedrail folds down making it easy for child to get into bed
- Suitable for beds that are a minimum lengths of 156 cm with a mattress depth between 10 cm and 26 cm
- Suitable for both standard and slatted beds
- Assembled size: 106 (l) x 37 (w) x 42.5 (h) cm
- Folded size: 63 (l) x 7 (w) x 42 (h) cm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
We Also Recommend