Sunny Stroll Travel Toy
Strolling along the path of developmental fun with sunny smile.
- Caters to two stages of development: batting and sensory exploration (0m+), pulling for cause & effect learning (5m+)
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down
- 6 different baby-activated toys for fun on-the-go
The flexibility of Sunny Stroll allows you to moderate the level of stimulation offered by simply adjusting the stimuli within baby’s field of vision.
- If your baby seems restless or uncomfortable (crying, fussing or averting his gaze), distance the arch and reconnect it or remove the sun and the butterfly. You could also fold the arch in a way that allows baby to focus on just one or two of the toys.
- If your baby seems bored or uninterested, draw the arch closer to her (8-12in/20-25cm away) and adjust its position so that the toys are within baby’s reach. Baby will be able to hit the toys with her hands and, later on, grab them with ease. To draw her attention, pull the handle to make the flower spin.
We Also Recommend